The Bride's New Jerusalem

"Now these, who were more noble than those in Thessalonica, received the word with all readiness, on every day examining the Scriptures, whether these things were so." — Acts 17:11
Forum rules
"Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should answer each person." — Colossians 4:6
angelaglass
Site Admin

The Bride's New Jerusalem

Post by angelaglass » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:48 am

[DiscussTheTruth.com Mod Note: This topic was split from The Woman of Gen 3:15]

The Unveiling of the Bride

... reference to sight, "to make clear," from un- (2) "opposite of" + veil (v.). Sense of "to display or reveal"

The Woman of Genesis

I'm with others here. The woman of Genesis 3 is Eve. The enmity is as you described. You have sound reasoning from the scriptures.

The Woman of Revelation

Using Gal 4:26, Rev 12:1, Rev 21:2, I believe the woman of Revelation is New Jerusalem, the Jerusalem above who is free, and she is our mother.

This makes her symbolically Sarah, per the verse, and through her womb came the twelve tribes. Romans 4:13
This also ties the stars to Abraham's promise that his seed would be like the stars of the sky. Galatians 3:29

Sarah means Princess—keep that in mind...

Interesting you mention this women of the twelve stars—did you know that the celestial configuration is coming up soon?

Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: רֹאשׁ הַשָּׁנָה‎‎, literally "head [of] the year") is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah (Hebrew: יוֹם תְּרוּעָה‎‎), literally "day [of] shouting/blasting", sometimes translated as the Feast of Trumpets.

Rosh Hashanah 2017 begins in the evening of Wednesday, September 20 and ends in the evening of Friday, September 22. Immediately following the "feast of trumpets" or the trumpet blast on September 23rd, 2017 we see the woman in the sky as described in Revelation.

Interestingly enough, I'd marked the birth of Christ given the details in scripture and the testimony of the sky (Psalm 89:37) as September 29, 2 BC. Later I learned that date was also the feast of trumpets.

According to one bible researcher, Joseph Dumond, a year prior the same sign appeared in heaven that we'll see next year:
The constellation Virgo (or virgin) is the only astrological sign associated with a woman, he says. For a period of only a few hours on Sept. 11, 3 B.C., Virgo could be seen near Leo, representing “the lion of Judah,” with the sun clothing the woman and 12 visible stars surrounding Virgo’s “head.”

“The key to the very day of Jesus’ birth is the words ‘and the moon under her feet.’ The word ‘under’ signifies that the woman’s feet were positioned just over the moon. Since the feet of Virgo represent the last 7 degrees of the constellation (in the time of Christ this would have been between about 180 degrees and 187 degrees along the elyptic), the moon has to be positioned somewhere under the 7 degree arc. But the moon also has to be in that exact location when the sun is mid-bodied to Virgo. In the year 3 B.C., these two factors came to precise agreement for less than two hours, as observed from Palestine, on Sept. 11th. The precise arrangement began about 6:15 p.m. (sunset), and lasted until 7:45 p.m. (moonset). This is the only day in the whole year that this could have taken place.”
From the Feast of Trumpets 2017 to the Day of Atonement 2024 is the duration of 2,550 days, or precise fit of 1,260 + 1,290 days. Marking off a perfect seven year period fitting the descriptions of prophecy between Daniel and Revelation.

It makes me excited—we're so close to the 2,000 year anniversary of the new covenant, or Christ's death. And it's also marked in the sky—a blood moon a total lunar eclipse.

I wasn't alive when Israel was born in a day in May 1948, but I believe that generation shouldn't pass before we see all things that Christ foretold take place.

I'm sorry if this is viewed as off-topic, I think it's related, and I hope you'll find the info I shared of interest.

I'm a daydreamer who stares into the stars thinking of my great-grandfather Abraham, and the original princess, Sarah.
DeborahsTree wrote:Good post.
Make sure to mark your calendar. I never know what I'm looking at up there, but it sure is beautiful.

And obviously you'll want to mark these in your digital calendar too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2032_lunar_eclipse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2033_lunar_eclipse

Time, though limited, is a very 'cool' thingy.
Marina wrote:Hi Angela

Quoting astrologers and implying they have any relation to the interpretation of Scriptures is a matter of serious concern.

Astrology is practiced by sorcerers. Sorcerers are listed alongside liars and murderers as those Christ Jesus and YHWH do not approve of.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Therefore may I recommend not trying to link Biblical matters with something so dubious as astrology. Even if it is only being done playfully or as a daydreamer or in the manner of ‘clowning.’

Further Jesus went to his Holy Father

John 17:11 “Also, I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are. . .

Although our father YHWH is patient with us it would be unwise on the part of a Christian to forget YHWH's holiness and get overly involved in folly to the point of almost promoting it. Why? Because it is associated with a heart of darkness; that of an atheist :-

Psalm 14:1 The fool has said in his heart there is no God.

Rom 1:20-22 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools
Marina, Good Morning! I'm not quoting astrologers.

I think we have a misunderstanding, but rest assured I'm going to come back and study your post. I just saw it now as I'm shifting to begin work.

For the moment, let me offer what I believe I am doing:
And he brought him outside and said, “Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”
A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. — Proverbs 14:5
But I will not withdraw
My faithful love from him
or betray My faithfulness.

I will not violate My covenant
or change what My lips have said.

Once and for all
I have sworn an oath by My holiness;
I will not lie to David.

His offspring will continue forever,
his throne like the sun before Me,
like the moon, established forever,
a faithful witness in the sky.”

Selah

—Psalms 89
Marina reason for me a moment. Are you saying I shouldn't look up at the sky? Or that I shouldn't know which stars are there?

Trust me, I can't even pick out the big dipper.

It is fact that there was a celestial event on the day of Christ's death. That there was helps scholars pinpoint precisely which day in history, rather than guessing. Similarly, whether you want to raise your head erect and look up to the sky and see or not, you can see two things, I promise you: 1. the moon, the sun, and the stars, and 2. him coming.

I'm not predicting his coming because I'm not stupid.

He said, "no one knows the day, nor the hour" and specifies not even the son or the angels.

Yet, we were given appointed times and seasons.

I'm pointed literally at the appointed times: the feast of trumpets was an appointed time of God, and the seasons, which are marked for us by God's faithful witness in the sky.

This time and season change is marked differently than others, uniquely by blood moons.

You can view my chronology, which is a timeline of bible events, here: http://spunkygidget.com/chronology.

I have the celestial events which align to God's Word, and the events from prophecy laid out by the specifications of scripture. For example, I don't take Revelation 20 and move the chapter pieces around to create the paradise resurrection during the millennial reign. This is the sort of thing a chrono+logical time-line is useful for.

I'm not into the magi, gnostics, etc. I know too much about Magick already from The Watchtower and YHWH.

Do you think Satan put the star in the sky that led the seeking Magi?

You don't think God is an astrologer do you?
For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

Wisdom from God
Brothers, consider the time of your calling: Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were powerful; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly and despised things of the world, and the things that are not, to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast in His presence.

Marina,

I tried to step away, but my conscience was bothering me.

It means so much to me that you're looking out for me and that you'd step up to correct me for you saw me in error...

I'm researching, and this is what I pulled up. Help me to understand so I don't feel out of line?

I asked Siri what is astrology and she pointed me to the definition given by Wikipedia:
Not to be confused with Astronomy, the scientific study of celestial objects.

Astrology is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial objects as a means for divining information about human affairs and terrestrial events.
I believe what I was doing is considered "Astronomy" because I was looking at scripture, saw it said that something happened, and then looked to the sky to see.

I was not looking in the sky "as a means for divining information about human affairs and terrestrial events."

It was convergence to learn that there are celestial events on appointed days, and I felt "free" to love those events the moment I checked my hunch.

My hunch was if these things matter, then why wouldn't God honor his son having been dead "two days"?

After two complete "God Day's"—those of one thousand years to a human—the anniversary of his son's death is marked by another tetrad (what people have taken to calling "blood moons").

I want to see those, thus I marked my calendar. It means I'll be looking up at the sky on the Feast of Trumpets 2017, because I want to see the woman of 12 stars, even if I can't recognize her myself. It means I'll also be looking up for the tetrad. After all it is only honoring God's creation on the Feast of Tabernacles, and Passover for those two years, 2032 & 2033.

The Watchtower told me "don't bother looking up" too. They said he came invisibly, and there's nothing to see.

Idiots. (Not you, them. Try arguing with a child, they'll tell you truth.)

So I learned more today thanks to you. I'm a little more educated now. An insecurity of mine.

I was not quoting astrologers, I was pointing to Astronomy, God's Creation, and letting everyone know that the stars aren't figurative.

Thank you Marina, more and more love to you. Please do!

I don't want people to stumble over the semantics, but there are two very different meaning words.
SlowLearner wrote: Can you show me where the bible shows that God hates astrology?
Hi SlowLearner,

Marina did an excellent job of outlining the scriptures (see above) which absolutely prove we should in no way, shape, or form, be involved in astrology. Don't even glance at your horoscope!

However, we also seem to be confusing astronomy—the study of the stuff in the sky—with astrology—the magic stuff.

Both start with "astro" for they both have to do with the stars.

However while one is science, the other is religion.

The scriptures tell us that Christ died on Passover, and in the afternoon the sky went dark. Astronomy gives us the science which corroborates the story of scripture.

Looking forward, we know the date of Passover, and the year Christ died.

Astronomy is the science that allows us to measure movement in space, and thus we also know that there will be total lunar eclipses marking his anniversary.
SlowLearner wrote:I think you are right Angela, there needs to be correct naming convention. I in no way support astrology, but I need to be clear on what I believe astrology is.

Wrong and considered "astrology" and obviously not up for discussion:
1. Worship to heavenly bodies
2. Applying pictures and events in the sky to ones own life, or the life of others we know

What I believe is still up for discussion:
3. Using parts of the sky to form images and help tell stories and remember things (what I imagine all the ancients did)
4. Using events in the sky to mark dates in God's outworking of his plan

I believe points 3 and 4 could be of great stumbling to some of our brothers and sisters and require the most care when discussing.
Then let me free you! Guess what?! I couldn't have explained it as quickly until this morning after Marina pointed me back to research—

1 & 2 are astroLOGY
GotQuestions.org wrote: Astrology is the “interpretation” of an assumed influence the stars (and planets) exert on human destiny. This is a false belief. The royal astrologers of the Babylonian court were put to shame by God’s prophet Daniel (Daniel 1:20) and were powerless to interpret the king’s dream (Daniel 2:27). God specifies astrologers as among those who will be burned as stubble in God’s judgment (Isaiah 47:13-14). Astrology as a form of divination is expressly forbidden in Scripture (Deuteronomy 18:10-14). God forbade the children of Israel to worship or serve the “host of heaven” (Deuteronomy 4:19). Several times in their history, however, Israel fell into that very sin (2 Kings 17:16 is one example). Their worship of the stars brought God’s judgment each time.

The stars should awaken wonder at God’s power, wisdom, and infinitude. We should use the stars to keep track of time and place and to remind us of God’s faithful, covenant-keeping nature. All the while, we acknowledge the Creator of the heavens. Our wisdom comes from God, not the stars (James 1:5). The Word of God, the Bible, is our guide through life (Psalm 119:105).
3 & 4 are astroNOMY
Psalms wrote:like the moon, established forever,
a faithful witness in the sky. — Psalm 89:37
[/quote]

Christians and star constellations
SlowLearner wrote:The problem I think is that the virgin constellation has been picked up by astrologers. Which came first the constellations or the astrology associated with them? Logic tells me that astrology was added later. The bible tells me Job looked at constellations (correct me if I'm wrong here). I find that the bible does indeed allow 3 and 4.
SlowLearner wrote:The problem I think is that the virgin constellation has been picked up by astrologers. Which came first the constellations or the astrology associated with them? Logic tells me that astrology was added later. The bible tells me Job looked at constellations (correct me if I'm wrong here). I find that the bible does indeed allow 3 and 4.
Since we've established your first two items were astrology, and that we don't go there, let's just drop those altogether.

Now, you had questions about astronomy and the scriptures. I'm reformatting your list, so we don't move forward the 'bad'.

Pardon me SlowLearner, I'm gonna step you through my steps, and narrate. I'm working through this "live" with you—

1. Do the scriptures use parts of the sky to form images and help tell stories and remember things? (what I imagine all the ancients did)

Immediately comes to mind the star which led the three magicians to Christ's birth. I go to bible.cc to pull that up. They have a parallel view for verses which is great, allowing me to spot discrepancies in translations which point me to look at original text (see Interlinear tab). They have two new versions I've been using lately called The Berean Study Bible, and
  • The Berean Literal Bible
Berean Study Bible
asking, "Where is the One who has been born King of the Jews? We saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him."
...from the cross references I locate the original prophecy, for the verse indicates they were expecting him via a star, and we know Satan doesn't move the stars.

I also appreciate their HCSB version: While reading a full chapter you can click on any word to see the concordance view of original language. (Other sites, like BibleGateway.com have "The Message" and other versions, they have a better search/sort by location feature.)
Balaam answered Balak, “Didn’t I previously tell the messengers you sent me: If Balak were to give me his house full of silver and gold, I could not go against the LORD’s command, to do anything good or bad of my own will? I will say whatever the LORD says. Now I am going back to my people, but first, let me warn you what these people will do to your people in the future.”

Balaam’s Fourth Oracle

Then he proclaimed his poem:
  • The oracle of Balaam son of Beor,
    the oracle of the man whose eyes are opened;n
    the oracle of one who hears the sayings of God
    and has knowledge from the Most High,
    who sees a vision from the Almighty,
    who falls into a trance with his eyes uncovered:
    I see him, but not now;
    I perceive him, but not near.

A star will come from Jacob,
    and a scepter will arise from Israel.

He will smash the foreheads of Moab
    and strike down all the Shethites.
    Edom will become a possession;
    Seir will become a possession of its enemies,
    but Israel will be triumphant.
    One who comes from Jacob will rule;
    he will destroy the city’s survivors.
So, I'd say we have proof it was God's plan for the star to guide the magi.

2. Do the scriptures use events in the sky to mark dates in God's outworking of his plan?
The Woman and the Dragon

And a great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars, and having in womb. And she cries out, being in travail, and being in pain to bring forth.

And another sign was seen in heaven, and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads, seven diadems. And his tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and he cast them to the earth. And the dragon stands before the woman being about to bring forth, so that when she should bring forth, he might devour her child.

And she brought forth a male son, who is about to shepherd all the nations with a rod of iron;a and her child was caught up to God, and to His throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place having been prepared there by God, so that they should nourish her there one thousand two hundred sixty days.
Yes. The question is whether or not the celestial configuration on September 23, 2017 is really the same as the scriptures describe. If it is, I'll record in my diary:

Then I witnessed in heaven an event of great significance. I saw a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon beneath her feet, and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

I didn't mean to scare people into thinking I believe in ASTROLOGY.

No one asked of what significance I thought the SIGN IN HEAVEN is, from scripture. (See translations difference.)

It's sad. Remember, the Watchtower has taught us—don't look up. Christ isn't coming for all to see.

Unless they've finally changed that teaching? That's the one I got stuck on as a kid. Don't tell me what's what:

The angels are so cool. They basically said "you dropped your jaws."
Acts 1:11 They said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up toward heaven? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”
I love that inspired quote. "Why do you stand looking up into heaven?" Um, maybe so we can make a point, using the testimony of angels, not man.
SlowLearner wrote:Yes I agree with all that. The constellations have been used by so many myths they appear to have been stained. I will do some research on Virgo and the lion. I believe Virgo was used by the ancients with something to do with corn or wheat, perhaps signifying the harvest?

I don't know. I studied scripture. Virgo isn't there but some others are mentioned as someone's noted above. (Besides I should note that is the word Virgin hence the discussion of the woman.)

I can tell you harvest is related to gathering and our "ASAP" is like "Aspah".

I'm referring to the Aspah collection of scriptures which are about the Harvest and making a joke using Hebrew, asap. But it also is true. It's about time.

Also, SlowLearner (you need a new name!) I think it's like a clock. If you imagine how you've seen the pieces inside working together so that it sings at the top of every hour... Virgo is only one constellation of the configuration of stars required for the description of the woman. I'd believe without even looking it up that she comes around every harvest, it's the rest of the description and the sequence that matters. That's a time period marked. I don't know if that's clear in what I've explained so far.

First God gave us astronomy. Then Satan trying to mimic him conceived of astrology. Stick with scripture as your text and you won't learn any astrology.
SlowLearner wrote:I did some digging and it's so hard to find any decent information because of all the horoscope nonsense. It was indeed the part of the sky the sun crosses to signify the harvest in the northern hemisphere. Yes God did give us astronomy and the heavenly bodies as signs for seasons (Genesis 1:14) . . .and they will serve as signs for seasons. As far as astrology goes, I think this has been added later by Satan. It's no wonder we cringe when we see Zodiak signs because it has a connection to that which God hates. I'm glad you have piqued my interest in this again, I did some research on it a while back and I knew the bible had something astronomical about it.
Here's how I ended up with a calendar entry.

I didn't get it until I made it into pieces. Then I saw I was not allowed to move the pieces. For example, Satan hasn't been thrown down to the world yet, because that happens in the third woe. Before the third woe the two witnesses are killed. And a whole lot more. Has that happened yet? I think not.

Satan's being condemned ties to that story, match the box to the verses and go read. :)

Have fun! Please help me correct any errors. The notes in between are Daniel's not mine.

Also, remember she is Virgin and Israel.

She is New Jerusalem, above.

It's a sign to flee.

At least that is what it says literally if we connect the three points together.

It's all about Jerusalem.

The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
SlowLearner wrote:I did some digging and it's so hard to find any decent information because of all the horoscope nonsense. It was indeed the part of the sky the sun crosses to signify the harvest in the northern hemisphere. Yes God did give us astronomy and the heavenly bodies as signs for seasons (Genesis 1:14) . . .and they will serve as signs for seasons. As far as astrology goes, I think this has been added later by Satan. It's no wonder we cringe when we see Zodiak signs because it has a connection to that which God hates. I'm glad you have piqued my interest in this again, I did some research on it a while back and I knew the bible had something astronomical about it.
I can't sleep as I can't stop thinking about this.

I guess what I just realized is that via chrono and logic I'd say the sign of the dragon would also literally coincide with the red box. The first sign clearly says she hides, and he is cast down, and she continues to stay away from earthly Jerusalem. I don't know the stars. But I know I can pull up a graphic representation of what will be above Jerusalem that night. Thing is, IF I were a betting person I would bet that one is a celestial surprise.

Like epiphany—the star of Beth'le'hm.
SlowLearner wrote:I've been thinking about it all day at work today too. So many questions!

I would love to discuss your studies in Revelation, perhaps make a new thread?

With the woman in Revelation, the JWs call her YHWH's wife, the Jerusalem above, but differentiate her to the New Jerusalem who is the bride of Christ. Can someone explain to me all these different brides?

StoneCrier I just reread your post and find it interesting you associate Autumn with Jesus' second coming harvest. Can you expand on that?
SlowLearner wrote:I've been thinking about it all day at work today too. So many questions!

With the woman in Revelation, the JWs call her YHWH's wife, the Jerusalem above, but differentiate her to the New Jerusalem who is the bride of Christ. Can someone explain to me all these different brides?
I was going to start a new thread, but decided not. This is the same topic, it would be wrong to split it up as if it isn't related information.

The bride in Revelation first shows up in John.

The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom stands by and listens for him, and is overjoyed to hear the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

This is John, the best man of Christ the Messiah, and his cousin.

So by his testimony (John 3:28,29) John establishes that the bride is Israel.

This is logic: late Middle English: via Old French logique and late Latin logica from Greek logikē (tekhnē ) ‘(art) of reason,’ from logos ‘word, reason.’

And Jesus said to them, "You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, and to be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?"

This is the betrothal.

A woman accepts his proposal when she shares the same cup of wine.

And they said to Him, "We are able." And Jesus said to them, "You will drink the cup that I drink, and you will be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized,

This was James and John, they were Jesus’ first cousins.

So far we have three chaste bachelors, all Christ’s family.

"But to sit at My right or My left is not Mine to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared."

We are left to wonder for whom they have been prepared...

"But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother."

While this uses the memory of Sarah to give meaning to the woman, Jerusalem above is specifically not called Sarah.

This is looking forward, For it is written: “Rejoice, O barren woman, who bears no children; break forth and cry aloud, you who have never travailed; because more are the children of the desolate woman, than of her who has a husband.”…

After the betrothal, the marriage covenant, they do not live together. The bride waits for her groom to return in the middle of the night to take her away from the house of her father, and into his home.

She is the desolate woman who has had no children.

Now, the question was if the woman of Revelation 12 is the same as New Jerusalem, or the 144,000 the Lamb's bride...

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

She is not, technically. She is a sign.

She signifies something.

When she appears, she marks the seven year period of Daniel, broken into two halves, the first "one thousand two hundred sixty days” and the second half of ’the week’ is “a time, and times, and half a time.”

Note: there’s a reason for the difference in description, they’re not both 1260 days, but the second is a period of 1260 plus an extra month of 30, which is why she can only appear at a certain time and be relevant to prophecy.

She is the only woman given a crown by God, and that of stars no less.

Since she’s a sign, she represents Israel but isn’t them.

Later, the scene where our Father walks the bride down the aisle, that’s the 144,000.

This sign is referring to them but it’s not them.

Elaborating, Revelation 12 is a time span which you overlay over the previous and following details.

Therefore, the bride on earth may be sealed by heaven on the day the sign appears.

Why?

Because the timeline of events.

This is logic.

from Greek logikē (tekhnē ) ‘(art) of reason,’ from logos ‘word, reason.’

"And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words."

What are “spiritual truths” and “spiritual words”?

They are not doctrines.

An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of sudden and striking realization:

And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man shall sit down upon His throne of glory, you having followed Me, you also will sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel...
Strong's Concordance wrote:palingenesia, παλινγενεσίᾳ

3824 paliggenesía (from 3825 /pálin, "again" and 1078 /génesis, "birth, beginning") – properly, the coming of new birth because "born again"; regeneration.

3824 /paliggenesía ("renewal, rebirth") is used twice in the NT referring to: a) the re-birth of physical creation at Christ's return (Advent), which ALERT: ERROR IN DOCTRINE: inaugurates (actually it's the end of the reign, not the inauguration) His millennial kingdom (Mt 19:28; cf. Ro 8:18-25); and b) the re-birth all believers experience at conversion (Tit 3:5).
The bride, you recall, is taken home to heaven, and then is walked ‘down the aisle’ as heavenly New Jerusalem.

She arrives to a new heaven, and a new earth—regenésis.

She is pregnant.

The woman in the sky appears on September 23, 2017 immediately following the blast for the Feast of Trumpets.

Seven years later, a period of 1260 + 1260 + 30 days, as required by scripture is the Day of Atonement 2024.
Wikipedia wrote:Palingenesis (/ˌpælɪnˈdʒɛnəsɪs/; or palingenesia) is a concept of rebirth or re-creation, used in various contexts in philosophy, theology, politics, and biology. Its meaning stems from Greek palin, meaning again, and genesis, meaning birth.

In biology, it is another word for recapitulation—the phase in the development of an organism in which its form and structure pass through the changes undergone in the evolution of the species. In theology, the word can be used to refer to reincarnation and Christian spiritual rebirth symbolized by baptism.
The story of the bride is veiled in scripture.

Revelation is from revelare ‘lay bare’. From Old French revelacion, from Latin revēlātiō ‎(“disclosure”), from revēlō ‎(“to disclose”), re ‎(“again”) + vēlō ‎(“to cover”).

Thus this reveals simply that she gives birth to the new creation.

That is what it means to be ‘born again’. — John 3:7

This is how she fulfills the prophecy of Isaiah 54.

Original thread on DiscussTheTruth.com